I couldn't find any new commandments in Judges through 2 Kings. (Let me know if I missed any.)
But there are some new ones in First Chronicles. Here's what I've found so far. (They are well summarized in the following video.)
- Enquire of the Lord.
- Don't touch the ark.
- Thank God.
- Call on the Lord's name.
- Make known his deeds among the people.
- Sing to God (preferably psalms).
- Glory in God's holy name.
- Seek the LORD and his strength.
- Seek the Lord's face continually.
- Remember God's marvelous works, wonders, and judgments of his mouth.
- Don't touch the Lord's anointed.
- Don't harm God's prophets.
- Show forth God's salvation from day to day.
- Declare God's glory among the heathen.
- Praise the Lord.
- Give the Lord glory and strength.
- Bring an offering and come before the Lord.
- Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
- Say: "The Lord reigns."
- Say: "Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, that we may give thanks to thy holy name, and glory in thy praise."
- Possess your land and leave it for an inheritance for your children.
- Bless God.
Saul ... enquired not of the LORD: therefore he slew him. 1 Chronicles 10:14
The anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzza, and he smote him, because he put his hand to the ark: and there he died before God. 1 Chronicles 13:10
Give thanks unto the LORD. 1 Chronicles 16:8
O give thanks unto the LORD. 1 Chronicles 16:34
Call on his name. 1 Chronicles 16:8
Tell people what the Lord has done among them. 1 Chronicles 16:8
Talk ye of all his wondrous works. 1 Chronicles 16:9
Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him. 1 Chronicles 16:9
Sing unto the LORD, all the earth. 1 Chronicles 16:23
Glory ye in his holy name. 1 Chronicles 16:10
Seek the LORD and his strength. 1 Chronicles 16:11
Seek his face continually. 1 Chronicles 16:11
Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth. 1 Chronicles 16:12
Declare ... his marvellous works among all nations. 1 Chronicles 16:24
Touch not mine anointed. 1 Chronicles 16:22
Do my prophets no harm. 1 Chronicles 16:22
Shew forth from day to day his salvation. 1 Chronicles 16:23
Declare his glory among the heathen. 1 Chronicles 16:24
The LORD [is] greatly to be praised 1 Chronicles 16:25
Give unto the LORD, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength. Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name. 1 Chronicles 16:28-29
Bring an offering, and come before him. 1 Chronicles 16:30
Worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. 1 Chronicles 16:28
Let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth. 1 Chronicles 16:31
Say ye, Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, that we may give thanks to thy holy name, and glory in thy praise. Blessed be the LORD God of Israel for ever and ever. 1 Chronicles 16:35-36
Possess this good land, and leave it for an inheritance for your children after you for ever. 1 Chronicles 28:8
Bless the LORD your God 1 Chronicles 29:20